Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chat with Pretty Pinay


After a year of travel,I am back. Seriously, do you want to find Filipina chatters? I am sure you will loved it. But i got to warn you, this site is not intended for illegal activities. It's main purpose is for chatting.

Before I send you to the site, will you some of of my sponsor ads? It will only take a minute!
But you can prefer to visit my sponsors later... Here is the link for my chatroom http://www.1435254.com

As I said, please treat the ladies with respects. This is not a cybersex area. I hope you would enjoy your visit?
Will you help me buy a cup of coffee by visiting my sponsors?

You can search for the girl you want to chat here!



1 comment:

  1. how can i chat a filipina here? id really like filipina girl because it's caring & sweet- can u add me in your account mcbong_spade@yahoo.com im counting on you.

    ReplyDelete